Super Sparkle Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs

4 posters

Go down

wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs Empty wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs

Post by moon_wolfeh Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:10 pm

dis is my fursona right now, her name is Nukoria and shes a wulf.... dog... thing o_O just call her a wolf even though she doesn't look like it xD
wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs Sparklerefnonouns

her favorite bands are RUSH!!!!, Kansas, Journey, Blue Oyster Cult, and Styx and other classic rock. she hates popular music (I stole that from teh epic Gotheh x3)
also it looks like shes wearing makeup but it was just suposed to be a style.... thing.... she's too cool for makeup x3 and she doesnt like girly stuff really. but you can draw it like makeup if you want to, I just wanted to say that since it isn't obvious.... obviously. lawl. also the music note and symbol thing are tattoos. the music note stands for music, because she... likes music. yes.

as far as personality.... well, she's me!! and um I'm leik SUPER HYPUR O__O she likes sugar too much sometimes... obviously she likes music (good music), video games (how does she hold the controllers with her paws o_O), and going on the computer. and oh yeah, DRAWING!!! and Pokemon. So... me. el oh el. shes known to shout rand0m things out of nowh-- OMG POTATOS!!!! -- erm sorry... anyway, out of nowhere. so whatch out for that xD I made her to be a little cooler than me though, I don't actually wear those armbands or have tattoos... I would if I could ._. i  I love you glowsticks though, their super epic and GLOWY!!

dis is the super kewl randomtastic art drawn by Gotheh, it's so epicsauce look at it O___O YEAH TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs Nukoriafixed

finally, dis is what happens when teh epic Mishka and the randomtastic Nukoria hang out..... hey Mishka why are yew missing an armwarmer??? >_>;;
wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs Sparkl

the images are cut off even though I resized them in paint.... >_< but hopefully you can still see them in all their RADNESS XDD (I like teh 80s so dont mind me... hehe)

dis is the first picture I ever drew of her in my sketchbook, its kind of embarassing because it was from last year and I improved so much sense then... but I wanted to show it anyway so you can see their first piccy evur!!1
wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs Nukora

Last edited by moon_wolfeh on Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz I wanna)
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

cookies : 331

Gotheh_Colleh and HuskyKid99 like this post

Back to top Go down

wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs Empty Re: wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs

Post by Gotheh_Colleh Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:31 pm

wow O_o SUPER EPIC CHARACTER! ur art is amazing!! im glad Nukoria and Mishka can be friends hW9g73i
Gotheh_Colleh
Gotheh_Colleh
Admin

cookies : 341

https://supersparkleden.forumotion.com

moon_wolfeh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_wolfeh Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:27 pm

Gotheh_Colleh wrote:wow O_o SUPER EPIC CHARACTER! ur art is amazing!! im glad Nukoria and Mishka can be friends hW9g73i

*screams* *faints* *un-faints and screams more*
THANKYOUSOMUCHOMG o.o your art is amazeballs and super epicness so thats an honor coming from you!!

yay friends Very Happy hW9g73i hW9g73i

soon I will show.... my first ever fursona... *shudder* OH THE HORROR lawl jk... kinda... it is where my username comes from, just to give a little hint x3 What a Face
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_wolfeh Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:38 pm

OKAY without further adoo... here ish WOULFY :3 she was named wolfeh at first, but I changed it to woulfy because it sounded better I think xD it's still the same wolf!!
wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs Refnonouns

zomg this is so embarasing but, here is the first ever piccy I drew of her... from leik 2 years ago >_<;; you can probably see that I eraced what look like markings from the Pokemon, Umbreon. I got rid of them because I didn't want to look like I was stealing from Pokemon, but I decided to put them back on |D lawlz DEAL WITH IT!! alsoignoretheotherdrawingyoucanseeunderneathlolz
wolfeh's fursonas lawlz0rs Moonwolfeh

she's not my fursona anymore... obviously >_> but I still like her and maybe she can be my fursona sometimes. I don't knowwww xD; but Nukoria is my fursona right now. Woulfy is like me... but from 2 years ago. She pretty much likes the same stuff, exsept she hasn't found cool music like techno yet. also she's really quiet... I'm also quiet but now leik MOAR HYPUR RARARAWR!!!! :E oops sorry hehe. >w> she also plays alot of Runescape, which I don't really play anymore. Not cuz I don't like it anymore, but because I'm playing other stuff now. also she howls at the moon every night and I only do that when itz a full moon. xD umm that's all I can think of right now o_O

Last edited by moon_wolfeh on Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why not lawl)
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

HuskyKid99 and p1x3LdaUmbr3on like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HuskyKid99 Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:03 pm

your dogs are so cool too! Razz
HuskyKid99
HuskyKid99

cookies : 254

moon_wolfeh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_wolfeh Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:20 pm

HuskyKid99 wrote:your dogs are so cool too! Razz

awwwz thank yew >///< I leik your new siggy :3 POKEMON FTW LAWL
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

HuskyKid99 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_kitty_killjoy_Xx Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:22 pm

woah your art skillz are so epic and cool, im liek totally jelly >< i don’t rlly know those bands you listed but liking good music is awesome!!!
xX_kitty_killjoy_Xx
xX_kitty_killjoy_Xx

cookies : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_wolfeh Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:30 pm

omg thank you O__O *blushes* hehe good music FTW!!!!! their's all kinds of good music out there, I hope to know ALL OF THEM someday xD
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

xX_kitty_killjoy_Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum