Super Sparkle Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mishka was walking in a forest one day...

2 posters

Go down

Mishka was walking in a forest one day... Empty Mishka was walking in a forest one day...

Post by Gotheh_Colleh Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:10 pm

Mishka was walking in a forest one day, one all to familiar he's been in before, but a different part than usual. its a sunny day that makes streaks of sun coming through the leaves of the tall trees. who knows what adventure he'll find or friends or foes come out in the forest today...
Gotheh_Colleh
Gotheh_Colleh
Admin

cookies : 341

https://supersparkleden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mishka was walking in a forest one day... Empty Re: Mishka was walking in a forest one day...

Post by moon_wolfeh Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:26 pm

*spaztastic fast music starts playing*
*A WILD NUKORIA APPEARED O.o*
wolfeh err I mean NUKORIA used HOWL!!
she then realized it was sunny which means the moon isn't out... >_<;
Nukoria was embarased, and shyly offers a paw for a friendly paw-shake.
"ermm sorry about that, heh... I get a biiit too exited sometimes and those hyper habits come out. ehheheh... ahem. what are you doing all the way out here in this part of the woods anyways? also wheres that music coming from o_o"
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

cookies : 331

Back to top Go down

Mishka was walking in a forest one day... Empty Re: Mishka was walking in a forest one day...

Post by Gotheh_Colleh Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:43 pm

"Music o_O? hwat music?"
*Mishka looks arround from where Nukoria came from*
*looks behind a tree*
*lifts up a leaf*
"I was just out here to explore and there might have bean sightings of something out here that could hurt the forrest animals, not hurt like hunt like wolves because wolves are forrest animals too, something like a dark force"
Gotheh_Colleh
Gotheh_Colleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_wolfeh Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:33 pm

*Nukoria raises an eyebrow suspishiosly*
"waiiit a minute... I'm a wolf! Phew, I'm glad you're not looking for wolves xD"
*Starts helping Mishka search for dark forces and evil things by digging into the soft forrest floor with her big wolf paws*
"Where did you hear about this? I never heard of anything like it... and I live here! But I haven't been in a pack for along time so I don't hear about stuff sometimes..."
*Nukoria finds nothing in the ground so she starts sniffing at a whole in one of the trees in the bark*
"...But I don't want to get hurt obviously, or for any of the other animals here to get hurt... unless their my dinner xD Just kidding... kinda. >_>"
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gotheh_Colleh Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:38 am

"hmmm, if you havent ditected anything nearby, then that could be a good thing..... or bad"

*Suddenly, a bunch of Heartless enemies surround us*

"Oh d*mn!"
Gotheh_Colleh
Gotheh_Colleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_wolfeh Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:52 am

"OMG WHAT ARE TH-- wait... Mishka did you just say a sware?? wow that's kind of bada--"

*suddenly and quickly the enemies start closing in*

*Nukoria bears her teeth and let's out a threatining growl*

"Do you know any attacks? like magic powers or sharp claws/teeth attacks... these guys look like real trouble. But il'l FREAKING BITE THERE HEADS OFF!! GRRR! But I might need your help even though I've been in battles before, because theres alot of them"
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gotheh_Colleh Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:28 am

moon_wolfeh wrote:"OMG WHAT ARE TH-- wait... Mishka did you just say a sware?? wow that's kind of bada--"
XDDDDD

*mecanical arms come out of my Irken PAK and I move around on spider legs and can grab and slash the enemies along side you*

*we defeat the enemies and they all become exp orbs*

"Luckly that wasnt too hard for us because they were low level enemies, but I dont like being ambushed. All my attacks are phisical, if there's Heartless we may need to find someone who can help who's strong with magic, or able to hold a keyblade. Do you know anyone in the forest who could help us?"
Gotheh_Colleh
Gotheh_Colleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_wolfeh Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:05 pm

"phew that was close, that was so kewl what you did there o.o I did not expect that at all..."

*brushes my paw through my now messed up hair too straighten it up and wipes the dirt of my bandanna*

"Like i said, it's been a long time sence I was in a pack... ive been a lone wolf for along time. But I've heard a legend about a powerful wolf with mistical powers powered by the moon... I only have phisical moves too so having a magic powered member of are team could be useful. But I don't know if its even true, and it is said this wolf only comes out in the light of a full moon."
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gotheh_Colleh Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:48 pm

"oh no... sorry if bringing up your old pack was a sore spot. some times were better off alone, i get that.....
Luckly, the full moon is tonight so all we have to do is wait and we should find the wolf you talked about"
Gotheh_Colleh
Gotheh_Colleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_wolfeh Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:40 pm

"oh it's okay... I kind of like being out on my own and exploring the land's, theres so much to do, so much to see..."

*looks up at the sky*

"...pshh, who needs 'em! :P And anyways, we have this to deal with now. It's still daylight sence the sun is out, so what do you want to do while we wait? Maybe we can practise on some more weaker foes out there just incase the stronger enemies appear."

*suddenly hears a rustling patch of grass near by*
moon_wolfeh
moon_wolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gotheh_Colleh Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:16 pm

"o_O what is that? could it be friend coming to help us... or foe?"

*Mishka slowly approaches the rusling grass*
Gotheh_Colleh
Gotheh_Colleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down